Rules - Keeping It Simple
By Tony Bujas
Seasons Greetings! Wishing You Fond Remembrances and Happy Holidays! To start off the New Year, I thought I'd input some simple rudiments for all.
- Your martial arts training hall is a School and a Family!
- Have Respect for all, including yourself.
- Endeavour to Help and Love each other.
(As Sifu puts it: Respect from each other, Help from each other, Love from each other.)
- Bow to Sifu!
- Say "Hello" to Instructors by bowing!
- Be Humble. Be Kind. Be Patient.
- Be open to learning, (to the teachings) and keep a positive attitude.
- Always try and do your best.
- Strive to do better, to improve, to be more successful - Persevere.
- Cultivate Virtue: Morality, Righteousness, Honesty, Trust, Loyalty, and Courage
- Be a good person. Lead by Example!
- Help to keep the school clean - when you see something needs doing, DO IT!
- Any problems (physical, financial, emotional ) - tell Instructor/Sifu - feel free to talk.
- When watching other Students and Instructors - Individuals, please keep in mind:
Basics & Principles are the same - flavour, preference & understanding may be different.
ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL!!!