5 Tips for Sanshou Training
By Ayron Howey
We put Ayron on the spot, and here are his top 5 Sanshou training tips:
- Strengthen Your Mind - the will to improve and the mental focus to improve should drive you
- Eat a Proper Diet - good nutrition should be a no brainer for any martial artist.
- Heavy Bag Training - excellent conditioning for all aspects of sanshou.
- Improve your Speed - An essential skill for all martial artists, hit first and move fast enough to not be hit.
- Improve your Strength - you need to be physical enough to spar, body conditioning and fitness is very important.